Sunday 1 October 2017

Only God could have done this! I would have died through poison...

 
 For the newbies, the every Sunday KFB Only God Could Have Done This series, is an inspirational column that lets readers send in their testimonies of how God has been faithful to restore and rekindle hope in others. 
 
You can keep up with the other volumes you have missed (HERE) and also send in your testimonies via kemisolafilani@gmail.com.
God delivers when we call on HIM.
I would have died through poison but God had mercy on me.
I did not know I had an enemy as a friend.
He invited me home and entertained me. The reception was lavishly done.. Little did I know I was being prepared for doom.
I got home feeling dizzy.
I took some anointing oil. Still I was not myself. Though, there was some relief.
I could not eat the meal prepared by my wife at home. 
I went to sleep and woke up by midnight. Then the biting effect of the poison was hitting me.
This time, I got up and went to a room crying to God to forgive me of my carelessness. My not having control over my appetite !.
I remembered I told God to use that little but nasty experience to give me a second chance and that I would no longer  be eating anyhow if HE saved me this time around. I cried all night asking for mercy.
And the Lord was gracious to me. When I slept, the Lord Jesus showed me a great vision to tell me that what happened was real but that  HE had answered me.
I had a dream where something like a  long rope was coming  from my mouth and I was pulling it out until the last bit was out.
And truly, by the time I got up I felt better as I had been cleared and cleansed or purged of every contamination in my system.
I give God all the honor and glory for rising for my deliverance.
Praise the Lord !




No comments:

Post a Comment