Tuesday 3 October 2017

27 and blessed! Hair Boss Nwanneka shares motivational post as she gifts self with brand new benz for birthday...

Do you guys remember Mizwanneka, the C.E.O of Wanneka Luxury Hair Boutique?

Last year, she bought a N14million brand new Toyota (HERE), Just a few months ago, she bought a brand new range rover as a Valentine gift for her husband (HERE) and now she has gotten even  another bigger car for herself to mark her 27th birthday today!
She wrote thus:







Dear Jesus πŸ™ if I begin to write about your goodness and faithfulness in my life , I'll spend the rest of my life doing that πŸ™I can't say for sure why you choose to bless me this much πŸ™ everything I have always dreamt of becoming in life , you have given much more , I can't complain πŸ™

Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of life πŸ™
Thank you for blessing me with my own husband πŸ™William nkumah was designed in heaven for me πŸ™

Thank you for Emily , she's an adorable little girl πŸ™
Thank you for Sergei , he's a blessing to us πŸ™
Thank you for hairbywanneka
It's doing more than I expected πŸ™
Thank you for Wanneka's lounge ,I still can't believe I own it πŸ™
Thank you for my dead father's life , he meant everything to me but I believe he's safer with you πŸ™
Thank you for my mom , she's still waxing strong πŸ™ thank you for my siblings , they are my blessings πŸ™
Once again Dear Jesus , you have done much more than I asked for and still doing πŸ™
Dear Willy , thank you for giving my life a meaning πŸ™I'll be a no body without you πŸ™ thank you for giving me a roof over my head in Lagos 😁
To all the lovers of the wanneka brand , thank you is not enough πŸ™ I sincerely love you all ❤️ if I have ever wronged anyone of you , pls find it in ur sweet heart to forgive me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™



 

Happy Birthday to the vivacious hair boss @mizwanneka she’s such a go getter and an inspiration to all ladies who are willing to work hard for their dreams!!! With a doting husband.. 2 beautiful bambinos... a thriving business all at the age of 27!!! Well done babe.. I salute you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment