Friday 28 October 2016

KFB's heart-to-heart! Lady who is saving herself for her wedding night wants your opinion on the "21st century virgin" issue

Image result for kemi filani heart to heart 
Hey Kemi, just wanna throw in this topic of discussion and find out your stand on this issue since you are an advocate of No-sex-before marriage (I am regular follower of your "waiting and loving it" series). You can publish it for everyone to contribute too but keep me anonymous please.


So here is the thing, I am a young Christian sister in my early 20s and have never had sex with any guy but I have done almost everything with my spouse, except for the SEX thing...we ABSTAIN from it because the Bible says SEX before marriage is wrong.

We kiss and have body contacts, we have seen our nakedness very well but he respects me enough not to penetrate cos he is saving me for our WEDDING NIGHT. My spouse will always say "this is just a preamble, we are not doing the main thing, I am not going to have sex with you till our wedding night but we need to do some little romance.....it is not a sin, you are my woman and I am your man, it is not written anywhere in the Bible that a little intimacy and kissing is bad...the Bible only says flee from all Sexual sin and we are not having SEX yet, so we are not commiting any crime...Body no be firewood o my dear" and I don't argue with him cos I feel he is more spiritual than me and he is a respected musical worker in his Pentecostal church.

I wasn't bothered about this until a conversation sprung up in a class meeting some days ago and i found out that some other ladies who claim to be "21st century virgins" do same thing and even go as far as smooching. They wear the holier than thou 'virgin" attitude because they do not have SEX yet they kiss and smooch...

Now my question is, can we (me and such ladies) still be called virgins despite having tried all these rubbish except having sex? Is it a sin to be intimate with your spouse, they always say Intimacy leads to sex but if you just do it on a surface level and avoid the sex part nko?

Thankyou!





No comments:

Post a Comment