Wednesday 31 May 2017

Uche Jombo celebrates Son’s birthday party with Friends and Family (Photos)


Uche Jombo‘s son, Matthew Rodriguez turned 2 years old on the 28th of May, 2017.
His superstar mom and her husband, Kenny Rodriguez celebrated his day with a mini birthday party.

The Rodriguez family were joined by a number of friends who celebrated with the little birthday boy.
In celebration of her son’s birthday, Uche shared a cute photos of her son with the following words,

‘I Can’t believe it’s 2years already!
I’m so thankful for you Matthew, you light up my world in the most incredible way.
Happy birthday Matthew chinedu Rodriguez  my heart and soul can barely contain how much love I have for you. @matthewchinedurodriguez
#happybirthdayson #may28th.’
See more photos below:






No comments:

Post a Comment