Tuesday 30 May 2017

Laura Ikeji's husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu debunks remours that he was once married!

Laura Ikeji's husband

Fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji, the younger sister to celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji's husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu has denied rumour that he was once married to a British woman Hannah Turay who he had two kids with, before getting divorced and subsequently marrying Laura Ikeji.

The ex-footballer said he was never married but he just had two children from the woman and that they have a cordial relationship!

He wrote:

Laura Ikeji's husband


 “People,I just want to let you all know that I was not married prior to my marriage to Laura I’m happy to be married to Laura my wife. I have two lovely kids but was not married. I’m cordial with the mother of my two wonderful children but we were not together when I met my wife Laura is my only wife and I love her God bless you all.”






No comments:

Post a Comment